Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I signed a " contract of sale used motor vehicle " and

Customer Question

Hi, I signed a " contract of sale used motor vehicle " and the used car dealer didn't honour it at all, told me the car they found will cost me $2,500 extra and then said that my car wasn't going to get the $5,000 his salesman had written on this contract for a trade in, I'm sure if I was in the wrong he'd make me pay for it because I've signed this so called legal document, so I'd like to know if or what I can do to make them either honour it or pay some penalty for wasting my two weeks on this.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You were selling to them?Do you have a copy of the contract to email me on***@******.***