Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

There, we had a permanent officer take th/Fri off work with

Customer Question

Hi there, we had a permanent officer take th/Fri off work with a medical certificate and then rang up on Friday and gave verbal resignation. This was accepted by both managers.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Now he has rung up saying it is not legal and wants his permanent position back? Where do we stand?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: He came in on Monday crying he wanted his position back and that it wasn't legal. The manager felt terrible and said we could offer it back to you as a casual position only. He wasn't happy about it and is coming in tomorrow Wed - to discuss again?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, we paid via credit card for this advice only.... and are still waiting for a response?
Could someone please get back to me..
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
HelloWell it is a matter for you as to whether to accept him back, but it is a legal resignation. He has given notice, that is all that is required. Any common person would accept a phone call as notice. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
HelloI note I have not received a response from you. Please click accept and rate my service. After doing so, I can answer further questions at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.