Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am being stalked by a guy since april 2013. I have reported it to the police . The polic

Customer Question

I am being stalked by a guy since april 2013. I have reported it to the police . The police think I am looking for attention. It has become so bad that I now fear for my life and people around me. The police asked if I would go to the hospital. I agreed.Now I am under mental health as being delusional and being forced to take phycotic medication. My nearest relative has refused to allow the doctors to give medication.
I need my life back. But thestalker follows me everywhere. Iam on centre link payment for fibromyalgia and have worked for twenty years.
My stalker is spreading lies in the community.I police say iam dellusional and refuse to take me seriously.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Does anyone else have evidence of this stalker that can back you up?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
At one of the place I lived in.But since then he wears disguises. eg. white wigs and mou. Different colors and always wears a hat so that cameras donot get a pic of hi. All my car camera and cards have been stolen.
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningHow about witnesses?