Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

A false accusation of larceny and theft made by my ex-husband

Customer Question

A false accusation of larceny and theft made by my ex-husband police has charge me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no but I have to do it myself cannot afford a lawyer
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I went with my son to my ex-husband's home so helping him bring his books and camping gear there is a cctv footage that I take a bag and then return it a few hours later
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: My ex-husband is involved with criminal activities
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: in a different court I presented documents about fraud taht I had had for a long time.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You have seen the CCTV footage that shows you returning it? Was the complaint made before you returned it?Did you intend to steal it?
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good Morning, Just following up my last post. If you need further assistance let me know.