Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Bullying at the work place JA: Dealing with bullying can be

Customer Question

Bullying at the work place
JA: Dealing with bullying can be complicated. Fortunately, it falls under education law, so the attorneys we work with can certainly help, and I'd like to match you with the one who's the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: once I faced the bully, my manager and other employee, they responded with false allegations about me, advising me not to come back to work, but will be paid to the end of my contract
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I haven't contacted a solicitor yet. I've sent a formal complaint to the HR
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I was employed under fixed term contract that is ending on 13 May
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Have you reported the bullying to HR?