Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

My job is going to be terminated due to medical conditions

Customer Question

My job is going to be terminated due to medical conditions and a high risk that work will exacerbate my existing medical conditions which are due to the car accident which acured in Oct. 2012 - TAC claim 12/0647.
Job data;
- Kingston Council, Development Engineer /Civil Engineer -68 years old
- Permanent Causual Job since 2007 (9 years ) varies hours. Before accident 40 houres
a week and after accident currently 22.5 hours/ week.
What I am entitle to on termination?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 5 months ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you being made redundant or terminated because you are not able to do the job due to the issues?