Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Do you need solicitors to prepare and execute a quit claim

Customer Question

do you need solicitors to prepare and execute a quit claim deed
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no can you give indicative cost
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: can you just answer my last question
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Please elaborate on the circumstances giving rise to the need for the deed?In any event we can advise you whether such a deed can be effectively drafted, its effect or whether there is some other way to proceed, but actually drafing a deed for you is beyond the scope of a service such as this.Patrick
Do you still need assistance?