Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I wish to persue a supply firm poor quality produce as

Customer Question

I wish to persue a supply firm for a poor quality produce as well as removal for the original sub contract price $4,750
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good Morning. My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You have to send them a letter of demand and advise them of the poor quality and that they have breached the contract.If they agree to refund you and cancel by consent then you have it all drawn up and signed. If not then you sue them for the breach and seek compensation. What state are you in? Does the contract have a termination clause in it and what does it say?