Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Leon my son and wife where meant to come back to Africa

Customer Question

hi leon my son and wife where meant to come back to Africa and when she got to Australia she asked for as divorce im worried about my son I don't think she is fit to handale him on her own
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 7 months ago.
How long have you and your wife resided in Australia, and how old is the child? Is the child in school?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
she has a study permit and my son does too his in daycare at the moment when she left Africa she was pregnant a week or 2 later she had a miscarriage and then asked for a divorce I know this was planned coz she told me she will be back in two months
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my Skype name is ***** ***** number is ***** 789123 email***@******.*** I feel she is
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good AfternoonCan I Assume she is in Australia and you are in Africa?I cannot call you unless you elect to have a call but you have to be in Australia for a call.