Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

I want to know about employee blacklist JA: The Lawyer will

Customer Question

i want to know about employee blacklist
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i am not getting job and i am getting unsuccessful with every company
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: some of my friends told me may be you are on blacklisted for recruting i been in australia for 10 years i work all the time but not getting job
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
I am unaware of any black list in companies, however companies do talk within each other in certain circles.
I am unsure how we can assist legally here however?
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.