Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Suzy JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Suzy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was caught shoplifting a bottle of perfume. I was actually on my way back into the store to return it. I had taken a coat into the change room and removed the tag but could not go through with it, so I returned this to the rack. I felt terrible about the perfume so decide to go back to the store ***** *****. That's when I was apprehended.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Have you been charged?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good AfternoonYou were in the store at the time and not outside?I assume you are going to plead guilty?