Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Medical negligence. Hospital is denying negligence and cant

Customer Question

Medical negligence. Hospital is denying negligence and cant produce a record of my CTG scans. My solicitor who i no longer use sent off for a medico experts opinion but did not give them all the facts
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also got a brief from a barrister that my solicitors secretary accidently sent me via email but my solicitors told me I was never meant to see that. Can you please tell me why
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.I am not able to tell you why it was sent by error but you need to have another solicitor appointed that practices in Medical negligence and will do it on a no win no fee basis. All the medical records have to be obtained from the hospital and the treating doctor and these have to then be looked at by the legal team. Further medical evidence has to be obtained from a Medical expert to back up what the standard process is and that it was not followed. This is the process. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon