Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Recently had dealing with a private financer who gave us

Customer Question

hi recently had dealing with a private financer who gave us the run around so much that he pushed our legal fees and accountant fees sapprox. $14,000to a very large amount to purchase a $1000,00 lease on a hotel to $175,000 loan we had to go through with the deal due to us being allowed into the business early as settlement was to be on the 15th feb and owers where happy to let us in but it did not settle till 15th april the other owners lawyers even stopped charging them due to the stupid things this man was requiring us to do eg us his insurance booker that was going to cost me $6000 more than insurance I got please could some one help us
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
HelloWhat constituted the delay?