Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I would like to file either a class action suit or an individual

Customer Question

I would like to file either a class action suit or an individual law suit against a company in south Australia who received 22K AUD from me for the purpose of providing Bitcoins and has failed to provide it or return my money since my request to withdraw it in October 2015
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have received a few quotes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Who is the lawyer and what are the charges?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: and who is the lawyer?
JA: We find the Lawyer who is best qualified to answer your question and available soon.
Customer: is he/she registered?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-on-verge-of-collapse/7315894
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The deposit was made to the company's bank account in the UAE. There are also 12 other people in Australia in a similar situation and others from India, Singapore, UAE and NZ
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have complained to ASIC, ACCC, ACORN, Consumer protection, Scam Watch - ACCC, my bank in UAE and UAE police without any luck
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Igot just published this response on twitter:
https:[email protected]/important-customer-information-462cac6cce01#.d4v14rfc7
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
Who was the entity that you provided the money to and what were they?
A financial planner?