Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Mine name is***** I would like to know proximately

Customer Question

Hi mine name is***** I would like to know proximately three years ago my American express has ceased I used to have two cards both of them are council since then I have never heard from American Express until week and a half outstanding bill 5,000 dollars,I was shocked .Collection agency be passed is doing job for AX.and they are telling me the same I do need somebody support because as far as I remember I have no outstanding bills for American Expressmine mobile is(###) ###-####
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
https://www.fos.org.au/
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
make a complaint to the ombudsman, they need to provide details of the debt and confirm that it is for you. If the debt is in your name, the card in your name, then there is little that can be done sadly. The bank can chase the amount and 3 years is well within the limitation period to sue you. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.