Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Probation employment JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Probation employment
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Leaving during probation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.If you are terminated during a probation period the employer does not have to give you a reason and you have no right to sue for unfair dismissal.If you believe that you are being discriminated against then you may have an action under the general protections.Here is some information. hope this makes sense and is of assistance.If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon