Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My name is***** am seeking advice in regards ***** *****

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** am seeking advice in regards ***** ***** claim we currently have for building and contents insurance. Are you able to help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In August 2015 our home was inundated by flood waters. We immediately made a home contents and building claim through NRMA as we knew we'd need to claim all contents affected as well as some building issues (bathroom vanity, possible hot water system, built in wardrobes etc). NRMA's flood restorer failed to do a thorough restoration of our property (only steam cleaning tiles). I still have the peak water mark on walls where he failed to clean and I have left them as proof of inadequate restoration. Whoops wrong button. Still typing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 7 months ago.
And what does NRMA say now?