Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I need to speak to a lawyer regarding over twelve to fifteen

Customer Question

I need to speak to a lawyer regarding over twelve to fifteen years of sustained psychological and physical abuse, stalking, interference with work, finances and personal issues with life..interference with family and work applications. Using religion and culture to block,mass mysoginy and as such have fallen further and further behind in life. I have stoically dealt with it all at every stage but it just gets worse. I
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Who has done this? What evidence do you have?