Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

How many people named Daniel have gone to prison in the last

Customer Question

how many people named Daniel have gone to prison in the last 2 weeks for breaking their parole in Melbourne
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is not a question that can be answered here.You would have to contact the department of correctional services in Victoria.This is not information that is availble to the public and you would have to file an application under Freedom of Information and seek it be released.Here is their link am sorry I could not give you anything more positive. If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon