Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Is there a cooling off period agreement ^contracts

Customer Question

Is there a cooling off period for employment agreement ^contracts ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have changed my mind. Was approached for a position and sugned an agreement however when putting this to current employer i have realized i have made a mistake. I signed the agreement this morning.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.
helloGenerally you are able to rescind such contracts. Legally there is no real hardship to the employer and thus they would simply hire someone else. It occurs a lot generally so there is no real cause for concern. Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so also at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.
HelloI have not heard a response from you?I wish to assist. Please click accept and rate my service. I can answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.​I look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.