Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

One restaurant business in Australia got few 457 visa approvals

Customer Question

One restaurant business in Australia got few 457 visa approvals for cooks & that business also have few take away food shops & a domino's pizza in the same city . The owner deploys all those guys to run his all business in the same city . Some of them working at domino's pizza whole day & some working take away shops forcefully bcz they to obey his boss orders & their salery goes from Restaurent accounts . He paying $10.00 cash to guys those working domino's pizza & take away shops . One lady she got 457 visa from his Restaurent & she sent to 1200 km far to work for his Domino's pizza & she is working in domino's pizza last for 20 months . Visa holder don't want to make his complaint bcz they wants permanent residency Asap . Some ones wants to complaint about all illegal game from our Indian community . So if some ones not a employ can a complaint ? . Which is appropriate body to register complaint?. Plz inform me in details & matter is related with immigration as well . If some ones complaints from public about all true stories it can be ?? The identity of that person will secure ?? If any case registers then that complainte person might have to go court ?? It's a true story .plz inform me Asap . Tx
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you saying that he is not employing them as he said in the 457 application and he is not paying them correctly?They can complain and the department will investigate and if it is found that they are not complying the visa holdres will be deported and the employer will be fined and possibly face jail time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No . He is paying but workers are working in his other food outlets those are not restaurants . He send them to work for his food take away shops & domino's pizza
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningThey have to work for him he has sponsored them and he has said to the Department he has work for them. If he has not then this is fraud and he will go to jail and the employees will be deported.He has to employ them where he said he needed employees.
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningI hope this is all of assistance. if there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon