Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My daughter is pregnant and she wants to give my husband and

Customer Question

my daughter is pregnant and she wants to give my husband and l all prenatal rights to raise the baby what do l have to do?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.It has to be done in the family court where orders are made.The father of the child has to also agree.If you all agree the you can all have your own solicitors and enter into consent orders.If one party does not agree then you will have to file an application with the court and let them decide.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance.