Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

There is a current warrant in nz which I only fround

Customer Question

there is a current warrant for arrest in nz which I only fround out last week it was issued in july 2010 and I have resided in qld Australia sence april 2010 what can they do to me or what can I do thanks alan
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Deeps ding on how serious, they can have you extradited back to NZ, you can fight against this in court here, however the courts would generally grant the extradition order.Since it has been since 2010, I would strongly suggest they will not do that and you will be arrested upon entry into NZ and taken to court.Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you.I wish to assist you, please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.