Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

I need to renew my expired passport urgently from

Customer Question

I need to renew my expired passport urgently for travel from Australia to New Zealand please.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningYou can make an urgent application at the Department of Foreign Affairs and tradeHere is the link for them address is5th Floor Allianz House, 55 Currie StreetAdelaide South AustraliaDownload the form and get everything that you need and then go to them and pay an urgency fee.Here is the passport website and you can get the forms from there and you follow the instructions. hope this all makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing further thank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon