Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

If as a home owner and I have PPO against the tenant next door

Customer Question

if as a home owner and I have PPO against the tenant next door are the real estate agency obligated to evict the tenant?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.What do you mean by PPO? Is that like an intervention order? If so can you tell me what the order says?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If u need to ask what Personal Protection order is then I don't think you can assist me. Thanks
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
My apology but I have to make sure and the acronyms keep changing.I am happy to assist but need to know what the actual order says.