Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I am barry and have violence restraining order taken against

Customer Question

hi ,,i am barry and have violence restraining order taken against me...last 29 october 2015..however i was the victim in this rental house and owner lied terrible to court o get vro and judge barely give to owner only on grounds making story i bigger than her and could be dangerous..
this whole affair so rediculous even police know facts and horrified what they did to me..
i rented room in house but they treated me like slave and i had made me do 1000s dollars work for them and seriously injuring myself far more..
i only renting in perth to have big surgery operations for existing serious injuries..
i was abused sooo shocking,attached,blackmailed to do thgs when i big health problem plus had business in country and big matters and surgery to deal with..
i had cancel all operations and not even able go to my farm coz all demands day night or see my dear aunty many times before she died..
the situation sooo shocking and they want control my whole life and all abuse screaming attacks and threats..
i could not get people in to help me pack to leave coz they paranoid about other people conspiring against big mental problem and only contact with 2 mental lazy brothers and elderly dematia father..
they claiming huge costs against me also and not follow police orders to facilitate getting my thgs from their house..
it was their 2 house and suppose to be all tenants renting onlu and pain loan by this income..
but they lied judge i not pay any rent and refused to leave but i told them long before when furniture truck coming from albany and had paid rent 1 week in advance of that date plus big bond of 4 weeks rent..
no reciepts given coz trying to avoid income tax etc so they told me but i have proof of payment..
i paid huge money buy lot items for their use to do jobs on nearly completed house plus 2 weeks work and all my equipment and tools etc to do 1000s dollars work to clean up fathers balga house house that condemned by council..this was demand placed on me coz climing they had desperate problem .no money etc..
i now sooo very sick from all trauma and abuse and enormous finacial cost and they taking legal action against me claiming huge costs etc..
i suppose tocontest violence restraining order on 20 april 2016 but far too ill and unsable to send doctors certificate to court coz my printing,copy machine in storage and damaged by their actions..
i now just nervous wreck and hard to even live till admitted to hospital when vacancy..
i totally non violent person and not abusive and high values and prinvciples and academic minded..
i followed strictly the rules under tenants and rentals agreement even they not want ever know or consider coz wanted to hide all money transactions etc..
not pay bond into legal government trust fund..coz want keep secret and lie..
i arranged to leave on 3rd of novenmer last year and told them well in advance with furniture truck coming from albany..
but they had restraining order served on me on saturday night 31st of october1015..
i was soo ill try pack thgs seeing doctors therapists nearly every day coz trauma of owner..
owner mental and only fight scream at brothers and did far far worste to me..
i had go ambulance hospital twice preceeding final action coz all their abuse screaming dictating hell and demands..
i had to see soo many doctors therapists during this period and could not finish urgent job at previous place of good friend and huse owner..
only moved from his place coz he needed to finish big renovating job and rent house out quickly to big family and high price..
i now sooo badly injured and totured mentally with all trauma etc as explained..
how can i engage legal help cheaply coz my bad situation and how i inform court i sooo ill..
thanks barry white..
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you asking for us to run a case in court?