Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: actually

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: actually security license got revok
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i was driving from sydney to canberra on the way police pulled me over and did a drug test result came positive for cannabis,actually the day before at night i had a party at home and i had few puffs with my friends and in the morning around at 7 i started to drive i have even have got no idea how it came positive,any way my driving license got cancel for 3 years and police revok my security license as well
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: im going to write an application for internal review thats why i was just wondering if you could help with any kind of suggestion?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.What state are you in?Can you email me the suspension notice?*****@******.***
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.
You can write to them ans request that they withdraw it but a positive test is not going to be easy to withdraw.If you get a conviction, it will be a driving one. This does not usually affect your getting a security licence. But the drug aspect may.You should contact the police in your state and they will advise you the requirements and what affects you getting the security licence.All the best and good luck.If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services.If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me knowIf there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.RegardsLeon