Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

If a minor has abused another minor and is not then

Customer Question

If a minor has sexual abused another minor and is not then jailed. Is that minor able then to worked as an adult in a hospital even know it happened 25 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.He would have difficulty getting work where there are children involved. Even if it is minor they would place him on the sexual preditors listBut any sexual offence against children would affect any employment that would place him in contact with children. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon