Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

There, JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: If

Customer Question

Hi There,
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: If someone overstated visa for 15 years illegally in Australia and has been locked in detention centre for one month by border security, and on arrival to his own country he was locked in prison, will get married to Australian citizen. What the chance for him coming back to Australia and how long it will take? Thanks
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises? I'm trying to find the right Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Hi Pearl,
JA: How can we help?
Customer: I haven't got any problem with a car?? I asked you about the immigration visa issue?
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Please tell me a little bit about the issue you're having with your car.
Customer: This is my questions: If someone overstated visa for 15 years illegally in Australia and has been locked in detention centre for one month by border security, and on arrival to his own country he was locked in prison, will get married to Australian citizen. What the chance for him coming back to Australia and how long it will take? Thanks
JA: I'm trying to find the right Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: okay then thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Because he was illegal he will not be allowed back in.He will have to remain out of australia for at least 5 years minimum.He should have been notified of the period that he will not be allowed to apply for another visa on his deportation.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about if he get married to Australian women how long it will take him to comeback to Australia? He still need to wait that 5 years?
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.
He will not be granted the visaHe has to waitThe minimum id 5 yearsThe disqualification applies because he broke the law and stayed when he should have left. He should avoid making any applications in that time because they will go against him.