Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court

My name is ***** ***** my issue is i have complained to to

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** my issue is i have complained to to agent that i have been paying too much rent and i have reported the swimming pool pump is not working and when we feel the pool with water it just leaks there is a crack in the pool, but they have not done anything to it, but they have been on my back with the rent, and i have been paying rent but they have not done their job, so i decided not to pay the rent, now they are evicting me with a 10 day notice which is i think it is very unfare. So i want to know if there is a ***** ***** i can fight this while still staying here until a decision is made by the court.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been evicted, can i fight this and stay on until a decision is made.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
Which state are you in?
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 months ago.
Hi which state are you located?