Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am a Director of a proprietry limited company. I am also

Customer Question

I am a Director of a proprietry limited company. I am also a shareholder. Can I vote my shares to remove another Director at a duly convened GM of the company? The constitution simply says the members can remove a director by ordinary resolution.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
Hello
All you need do is follow the guidelines of the constitution. As it is read, the director can be removed by an ordinary resolution. Thus, that is all that needs to be done.Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so also at no further cost to you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you.I wish to assist you, please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.