Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

My name is ***** ***** munafo or roy nicholas marven i designed

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** munafo or roy nicholas marven i designed vindale policing software 20 years ago and also designed toluna and vindale surveys along with other sites. when i fell into a coma all my disk were stolen by cousins mario munafo and santina munafo. my address at the time was*****mount waverley victoria theirs was number 70 of the same street. the policing software vindale i designed with others and my master disks were taken. all this happened after finishing a computer degree. the tripp family constantly hack my emails with an amiga setup who i knew from st scholastica primary school. i am enslaved by vindale policing conglommerate and i constantly hear voices for which i am being lethelly injected against my will. i believe the coma was due to backyard surgey which is still happeneing and i have been a victim of a body parts racket.the millions the software has made makes me angy as i recieved nothing. the master disks have been copied and distributed and wesley oldmann needs to be told but i do not trust him. i want vindale policing software closed down as the master disk is missing and copied and people are commandeering money. tina and mario's father john an illegal immigrant like my father nicola commandeered military money also around one million. my sportsbet account is currently being hacked. i designed other sites as well and want them back they were stolen.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Are you asking what action you can take for them stealing and using your software?