Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

My daughter was drugged in a club last night and the owner

Customer Question

My daughter was drugged in a club last night and the owner got 2 security personnel to drag her out and placed her on street no ambulance was called for 40 minutes ect
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My daughter was in the smoking area witnesses said her eyes rolled back and she collapsed hitting her head club owner told security to get her outside of the club not checking of cause two security personnel carried her to the front of the club putting her in footpath still no ambulance was called for 40 minutes the duty of care under licensing liquor act they all have breached there duty of care
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Not yet
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Was she hurt?