Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

What can I do.??? I was on the phone to Telstra Tecknical support

Customer Question

What can I do.??? I was on the phone to Telstra Tecknical support for over 2 hours today and still have no result.!!! Please advise me. Cannot give you an email address as this is the problem, I cannot access my emails.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You should lodge a compliant about them and also take the matter to the TIO you have suffered losses because of the technical fault you should seek compensation. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing furtherthank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon