Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

How to remove a director when two directors and 50/50 shareholding?

Customer Question

how to remove a director when two directors and 50/50 shareholding?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: where there are two equal shareholders and two equal directors, how can one remove the other?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: NSW jurisdiction
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.If you cannot reach an agreement and there is no Shareholders Agreement to say how then you will have to take the matter to court and get a court order. There is no other way I am sorry to say. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon