Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

Can I sue St. George bank of financial since the admitted

Customer Question

Can I sue St. George bank for loss of financial since the admitted it was their fault?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You can sue them if you can show and establish they were negligent and as a result you suffered loss. If they have admitted liability and you have that in writing you are in a good position. You should start negotiations to see if you can settle it and get payment without going to court. You should take the admission to a solicitor that practices with a no win no fee basis and they can do this for you. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon