Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

This telstra outage , is there ground to sue JA: The Lawyer

Customer Question

this telstra outage , is there ground to sue
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: los revenue
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: not i run a business telstra wireless 4G modem network went down , 4 weeks ago. they can even provide a telephone or internet service in the area i live. I am lost over 7k in revenue , telstra call centre gets directed to the manila ... they have no i idea of the issues its causing.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.You can lodge a formal complaint in writing and show how you lost the money. If you do not get an answer you can then take it to the TIOhttps://www.tio.com.au/Do everything in writing. If you do not get satisfaction with the TIO then you can use in court. But you have to have evidence of your losses. I hope this is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon