Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Deflamation of character my children have made allegations

Customer Question

Deflamation of character my children have made allegations of sexualabuse and i need to clear myself
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: What info
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: My eldest children have made allegations of sexual abuse and it has been investegated and proven false but families sa belive these allegations
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Who have they made the reports to?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Vic police and families sa
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.
Have they charged you.