Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Can police give my name and address to anyone and can police

Customer Question

can police give my name and address to anyone and can police invite people around my house to id goods they believe are stolen and talk about other matters to them about other things they have taken out my yard
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.I need more information. Are you under investigation by the police or have you ben charged and the people they have given details to are they the people that allege own the items?