Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

My names ***** *****, Im looking into how to get phone records

Customer Question

My names ***** *****, Im looking into how to get phone records if my partner and I separate to show he has cheated with escorts etc.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My partner and i have been together almost 6 years, not married but with two kids. I have been suspicious awhile and our relationship is on the brink. If things fall apart i need his phone records to find if he has cheated etc, for caltraal in regards ***** ***** support and child support etc as he tends to weild money at me as he is the sole provider etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloWith respect to proceedings of family law, child / spouse support etc, the court does not take any issue of infidelity into account. Regrettably it is not a factor, unless of course the person has been wasting the family money in respect of same. Having such info would not change anything in family court in any event, sadly.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you. ​I wish to assist you,Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.