Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

My name is ***** ***** and I have been accused allegedly

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I have been accused allegedly doctor shopping this has been since January of this year until today allegedly I had seen 5 separate doctors and my doctor was told by senior doctors that he can no longer treat me the problem that I have is I deal with pain due to a bulge disc L4 L5 and I have been asked to go to another practitioner in my defence I have not been to any other surgery except my doctors he has sent me through Skype at the surgery to a psychiatrist and that is all that I have seen since the beginning of this year
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I live in a country town where there is only 2 surgeries and the other surgery will not accept any more patients 5 doctors in 3 months is excessive and there was no possible way that I could of scene 5 separate doctors my mother drives me to all my appointments and when I was told by my GP and he showed me a fax stating I was a doctor Shopper my mother told him this cannot be right because he cannot drive due to his back and pain and I take him to all his appointments and he has not seen five doctors since January in a nutshell five doctors in 3 months there something not right here and I have been Brandon and I'm on the system and I find it damaging to my character and I am very embarrassed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh and I have noticed that this is overseas I am situated in Australia in the state of Victoria in the country town called seymour
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.
Good MorningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.Who reported you?I assume this is on a Medicare register?