Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

There /madam Could you please give me some advise

Customer Question

Hi there dear sir/madam
Could you please give me some advise on a minor mater by mistake I collected a ticket for 80 $ from an empty roulette tables in jupiters there was nobody playing there no reserve signs no bag or anything else .my girlfriend who doesnt speak much english or know how to play did it after a week she was stoped and investigated by a casino detective .after accepted what happened was a mistake and giving them the money back he is taking her to court what can we do please
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.If he has the money back why is he taking it to court.The court will not do anything because there is no loss.The casino cannot sue her they can ban her. But if they report it to the police then they can charge her with stealing.