Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

Attacked by police officers after being run over by a car.Gold

Customer Question

Attacked by police officers after being run over by a car.Gold coast,want CCTV footage
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Riding my bicycle down gold coast hwy this morning ,a car turned and knocked me off my bike,council worker called ambulance,ambulance arrived to treat my injuries and to take me to hospital.Police arrived and talked to the driver of the car,the driver laughed and thoght it was a joke,I got upset and swore at the driver,the police then handcuffed me,kneed me all while I had blood gushing out of me from the accident
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: It right under a CCTV camera.I went to surfers paradise police and mysteriously they said the arrest wasn't filmed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
HelloIsnt this a predicament.I would suggest strongly contacting a Solicitor near you to sue the police force.It is excessive and you should be entitled to some money. Some lawyers do this on a no win no fee basis.I hve undertaken such matters and claims of around $50,000.00.It is clear you were no a threat. You were simply upset and angry.Find a solicitor near you here:http://www.qls.com.au/HomePlease click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after accepting also
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you.I wish to assist you,Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 months ago.
HelloI note I have not heard back from you. ​I wish to assist you,Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions if any after doing so at no further cost.