Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)

I been having on going problems with my ex and neighbours

Customer Question

i been having on going problems with my ex and neighbours the police know about all the issues now these people have scammed me outa 5.500.00$ I was lead to believe the money was going to go into a trust with go to court lawyers I just don't know where to go or what to do these problems been going on for over a year I moved house to get away from the people they followed me
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

If the Police will not get the Intervention order for you, then you can try and get a private one. You will have to have evidence of the stalking against you by these people. This is what is required.

In relation to the money you have been scammed for, if you can show how they scammed you the police should be able to charge them and try and get the money back. But you need evidence and the best evidence is emails texts etc because it is physical, your work against theirs makes it very hard for the police to run a case.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing furher

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.