Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

I just want to no how to get money back due to fraud

Customer Question

Hi I just want to no how to get money back due to fraud resently I've had a lot of problems from nab internet banking were I had someone hack into my account n open new accounts n ordering a key card checkbook n not quiet no wat else I can't quiet get a proper answer through the nab bank at one I went into the bank to get my pay I get from center link out to find my account almost 2000.00 in debit due to uncleared checks I never had for em to ask me do I have another credit card which I didn't they had to close it down I had to get internet banking wiped from my account and I received my bank statements to say I had been receiving a income from center link in a key card I new nothing off in my name linked to my account .I'm just trying to understand do I get any of the money back I'm loosing ....
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 months ago.

Has the NAB not done anything?
Generally in such matters the Police should be contacted by them and an investigation conducted?