Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have a question that m on a student visa nd my husband is

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a question that m on a student visa nd my husband is also with me on spouse visa and i need divorce as i am not happy with him, he is agree to give me divorce, so please let me know does this effect my student visa ?? Coz i dont want to go back u till my studies over nd if i want to marry here with someone else what i have to do it? Please suggest me
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes
JA: What else should I tell the Lawyer?
Customer: YouI have a question that m on a student visa nd my husband is also with me on spouse visa and i need divorce as i am not happy with him, he is agree to give me divorce, so please let me know does this effect my student visa ?? Coz i dont want to go back u till my studies over nd if i want to marry here with someone else what i have to do it? Please suggest me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Have you ended the relationship?

Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

Is your husband on your student visa as your spouse?