Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I would like to ask about how can I complaint against a

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** would like to ask about how can I complaint against a teacher's bullying behaviour in my college?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been bullied by my teacher as he usually uses verbal abuse and embarrasses and humiliates me especially when I make a mistake in my study
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Have you had a discussion with the teacher?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Leon,
I did not know that I had to pay $68 as you stated that I only paid if the answer is satisfactory but it is not and I do not commit to pay for this. So please help to cancel the payment as it is not at all helpful for me. Thanks a lot.