Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience

Charged range pca .22, second one in 18 years, i am seeing

Customer Question

charged for high range pca .22, second one in 18 years
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i am seeing one next wednesday
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i was at a pub and was asked to leave and apparently i got in my car and the security took my keys from ignition and called the police,was in car park of pub.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: they told the police i started the im charged for re entering of licensed premises
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 7 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

It is not going to be dealt with as a second offence as it is 18 years later.

It is high though and it will have an automatic suspension with it.

What state are you in?

Did the police see you start the car or are they relying on the evidence of the people that reported you?