Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

At the 2015 AGM of the Vintage and Classic Car Club Inc No

Customer Question

At the 2015 AGM of the Vintage and Classic Car Club Inc No A0026598U
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: At the 2015 A.G.M. there was nobody prepared to stand as President and aperson decided to stand after there no one elseon the same evening. There looks like that there could be a vote of no-confidence presented at the next General Meeting for the President What are the correct procedures for this to happen e.g if it is proposed should the President vacate the chair and vice president who is his son take over whilst the motion is deliberated and if passed would this place the President in a position that the club could revoke his life membership.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

Were they voted in?