Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

My wife is currently in West Africa and needed urgent

Customer Question

My wife is currently in West Africa and needed urgent surgery to save her life. The doctor told us he would not operate unless payment was made first. We begged and pleaded and he did the surgery as we promised to pay ASAP. Well two weeks have passed and we still don't have the money and the doctor said she will be arrested and sent to jail if she doesn't pay by the end of tomorrow!!! Can this happen? We are panicking!
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 8 months ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advice but a guide to assist you.

What is your question?